All you know ISO 9001:2015 Registration
ISO is an independent international organisation that facilitates innovation and leads way to the development of trade. The objective of getting ISO register is to advance the improvement of standardization in technology.
ISO registration or ISO certification improves the credibility of your business and helps you get more business. You might have seen ISO 9001 Quality mark on products from large companies. This can be attained through ISO registration.
ISO 9001:2015 registration assist in quality management of the company in operations, products and in company services. It helps the management in advertisement and build trust among the customers.
Process involved in getting the ISO registration includes
- a) filing of the application with prescribed organization,
- b) auditing of the company documents by the auditor in checking the quality management meeting specified criteria to his best satisfaction and
- c) Once the auditor is satisfied, he prepares a report and if everything is fine and positive report, then ISO Registration is granted by the authority
- Copy of PAN Card of company
- GST Certificate (If applicable)
- IEC Code (If applicable)
- FSSAI No. (If applicable)
- Application Form duly filled and signed